Your are here: Home // Beauty in black

Beauty in black







Aishwarya Rai Bacchan : Former Miss world

















Bips the real black beauty



















Pritey Zinta : Own Kings 11 punjab team in IPL with Ness Wadia


















Nisha kothari: Never seen her after “Ramgopal Verma ki Aag” that goes down without water or extinguisher

















Vidya Blan: Very Good looking girl good actress but I rarely found her as well as she is in her any of photographs


















Shushmita sen: Former Miss universe and mom of sweet girl whom She adopted .





















Deepika padukone : very good looking Model turned Actress





















Shipa Shetty: Winner of big brother (so called reality show)
























Lara Datta : Former miss universe she always take the word wow when I see her photographs.... WOW














Kangana Ranaut : The Wo lamhe girl :)


















Mallika Sherwat: Yes her image is not here but I wished if I can post that here. I was not able to get any photo that I could have post here with above girls. The most decent Image of her in black that I found was not good enough decent to post with above girls so cant post her image in black.